Registration Guidelines for CWC
Vendor should upload the below mentioned documents during registration process.
(1). Certificate of incorporation/VAT Certificate/TIN/Service tax certificate (Which supports the company
(2) Company/Individual PAN CARD as applicable.
(3) Company Turnover Certificate (which was issued by CA) OR Profit and Loss statement (last year) which
shows the turnover of the company.
(4) If the firm is registering in joint venture, they also need to upload deed agreement.
(5) Foreign Vendors can provide TAX ID with Request letter in company letter head instead of PAN CARD.
(6) All the documents should be attested by authorised person of the company. Attested signature shall be
verified by CWC Helpdesk for the authentication purpose.
(7) For more details view the Help manual in Home page (Click on Click to view Latest Circulars / Formats -
VENDOR HELPS MENUAL)